Xbox One

antdad said:
No, me too Peter. Ever since I saw a few degrees go down the pan at Uni after playing too much Doom, tbh I know it would be like taking crack so I've avoided them like the plague for twenty years but I really fancy a driving or boxing game plus I'm under pressure from the boy who is of age. Anyway gamers with the new boxes coming out it must be a good time to take a punt on the old stock but which one?

I've owned both consoles but sold the 360 it barely got used if i were to suggest one purely based on what you say about driving games then get a ps3 gran turismo 5 is an excellent driving game also GT6 is out in a week or so but the decisions yours really me i'd choose a ps3.
also worth noting if at some point you wanted to use online gaming feature of any games with either console you would have to buy a gold subscription with the 360 to do so...

Re: RE: Xbox One

Fido said:
Am I the only one here who has never ventured into the world of video games? I sometimes wonder what I've missed by not taking an interest.

I'm with you Fido, I have no idea what all this computer game stuff is all about. I'm not sure what I've missed but I'm not over concerned. I'd much rather walk round a field chasing a ball with a set of golf clubs.

I love gaming, especially multiplayer (am really into World of Tanks atm after a recommendation on here and also 8 ball pool on my IPad).

However, as Tony said, it can become a real timewaster if you aren't careful (not good if you have an addictive personality!)

I've been OK so far though and it hasn't intruded on 'normal life' too much.

I fancy trying World Of Tanks. I thought it was on disc but apparently you can only play online via your console. The game I'm looking forward to get is the new Rugby League Live 3. Releasing (at the moment) late June/early July.

Back
Top Bottom