Wow!..really?..senseless price

I searched eBay for NOS schick injectors on a display card sealed in an unopened box and was unable to find them at two a penny.

I was probably doing it wrong.

I have sold 984,547 items on eBay over a 52.7 year period.

cubert said:
I searched eBay for NOS schick injectors on a display card sealed in an unopened box and was unable to find them at two a penny.

I was probably doing it wrong.

I have sold 984,547 items on eBay over a 52.7 year period.

Aah you started selling on the old analoge Ebay I believe it was call Abay then............. :lol: :lol:

Wow...Really senseless Price!
The Original posting, and I absolutely agree. Please dont try and convince me by telling me what a collector will or will not pay, I fully except that you think it's worth it and have no problem with your point of veiw, but when you keep comming back at me with all these stat's and figures, you start to sound like some New labour spin doctor, I have been a custom knife collector for years, and you cannot connect the desireabilty factor into the real market price of any item, because these people are very much a tiny section of the real market and are not your everday buyer, and if you ran a company that depended on these people who seek out these one off kind of buys then you would quickly go out of business.

Hey look, someone's selling their coke frazzled nose hair for a million quid. Crazy, wow, hey! :lol: :shock: :roll: (Stab pencil in eye smiley)

Agree with Max and Prof as well, clearly if the price was unfair.. the item would do as many do on ebay and not sell, and it has sold, not unfair, out of my budget fair point, but so is a Ferrari, but I don't think they are unfairly priced.

Pig Cat said:
NotTheStig said:
antdad said:
Hey look, someone's selling their coke frazzled nose hair for a million quid. Crazy, wow, hey! :lol: :shock: :roll: (Stab pencil in eye smiley)
Got a link to that? I collect coke frazzled nose hair.

Say...I do too! I've got so much it's coming out of my ears!! :)

I'm not surprised...with or without cartilage?

Back
Top Bottom