Word 2010

So I've just loaded Office 2010 on to my new PC and opened up a Word document. Strangely, but perhaps unsurprisingly, the format of my doc has changed radically. The whole thing is now spread over two sheets not one. Also a grid has disappeared. This is a standard format I use when invoicing for my clients and I could do without the headache of changing things back to the way they were. Does anyone know why this has happened and what I can do about it?

another thing is the line spacing....it is formatted different usually a shift and enter gets it to normal but u will have to set it to none in options otherwise it is 2 points greater than the font size u are using

but yea....u upgraded

OK then, I do have one more question. Old word had a little cross near the big one so you could close the file but not the program. '10 doesn't appear to have this so I keep closing it and having to open the whole thing again. Any ideas?

hunnymonster said:
If it's not already in the quick access toolbar (top left) as a folder with a left-swooshing arrow, hit the "windows" button and right click "close" and select "add to quick access toolbar"

Thanks HM, got it now thanks to you. Took a bit of searching though!

Back
Top Bottom