Woo hoo...

I got my new lens today (well, it's not new, new, but new to me), a 60 mm Micro Nikkor lens. I took this shot on free hand (boy, this lens's one sweet piece of ... ehh, lens):
035800x589.jpg

Cheers guys! I hope to take my pictures one step further, I felt I couldn't get more from my other camera, even though it served me well this far. I first bought a 50 mm lens and this second hand Nikon D90, but they didn't play well enough, when it came to macro pictures, like the SOTD pics. we'll see if it'll help, soon :D

Tony, you need to get in contact with your femine side! :D

antdad said:
Wait a minute, so this wasn't a rorschach test?

You never know, do you :icon_twisted:

amnesia: This lens's excellent! Heavy and well built, I hope I'll do it justice! If you don't mind walking a little, the 1.8D 50 mm Nikkor lens is very good too, really nice and rather cheap too (compared to other high end lenses especially, you can get a good used one, easy, for under £75 here).

Mikael said:
antdad said:
Wait a minute, so this wasn't a rorschach test?

You never know, do you :icon_twisted:

amnesia: This lens's excellent! Heavy and well built, I hope I'll do it justice! If you don't mind walking a little, the 1.8D 50 mm Nikkor lens is very good too, really nice and rather cheap too (compared to other high end lenses especially, you can get a good used one, easy, for under £75 here).

I have the 50mm f1.8, the kit 18-105 and the 70-300 VRII.
Also got a set of Kenko tubes so macro isn't a problem with the 50, but distance to subject is.

Must have a proper go at some macro photography soon...

Daniel.

amnesia said:
Lovely shot !

I have a D90 too - must get a proper macro lens for it, but saving for the Nikkor 24-70 first :gulp:

The 24-70 Nikkor is a full frame pro lens. You need either a D700 or D3 to do it justice.

Back
Top Bottom