Womens Moisturiser?

When I read the subject, I feared that I may have been venturing into a conversation about post menopausal sex.

Having now read the posts, I'm not sure that I feel any less frightened.

Ian

Pig Cat said:
antdad said:
Pig Cat said:
Come on chaps, don't forget about moisturising from the inside. Drink plenty of water and keep hydrated! ;)

I never said anything about drinking two litres a day, that's nuts. But you're right, the body will tell you when to drink, though sometimes I am busy and thirsty and put off having a drink for too long. I think this 2 litre thing is something perpetuated by bottled water manufacturers to sell more.

The bottled water industry has done a good enough job of convincing people that they couldn't do without it but I think it's more likely that the 2 litre a day fakisitic was published by some Health and Fitness magazine in the eighties or nineties and just stuck.

It won't do you any harm but as the body is so fantastic at regulating the bodies moisture levels, most of the time it's completely unnecessary.

Blyth Spirit said:
Women's moisturiser?

Sadly that's just a little too metro for me.

:shock:

+1

My Mrs was given one that had some kind of fake tan in it which she doesn't use, so if I was to use her rejects then I'd end up with a David Dickinson or Dale Winton look :shock:

I do have a tube of Ted Baker's and Gillette Series moisturisers the latter being pretty good the former is rather greasy IMO however I rarely use either as I have oily skin.

Back
Top Bottom