Womens footer....England v Russia

Russia apparently see England as being there for the taking. So the five at the back might be changed to a more attacking formation which allows for wingers. The England keeper is usually sound but she flapped at a late Spain cross for the winning goal!
Elena Medved might be pulled as central defender to allow for a Russian 4-3-3 formation. All of you pro England punters................................beware!

England womens footer.....looks just as bad as the national mens team and under 21's. Pretty (no pun intended) poor last night.

Wouldn't surprise me if France played 4-3-3 with wing backs to outnumber Engtlands midfield. The French girls are technically good....comfortable with the ball. Only hope a female version of Beardsley/ Lineker circa 1986 World Cup v Poland will prevail, but I think the England girls have reached the end tonight.

What next, Women playing rugby, God what's the world coming to, you mark my words Men will be using hoovers and cleaning up in the future, truly shameful.

Jamie.

Back
Top Bottom