Wolf Whiskers list is open...

Poor guy, Peter is hoping to be able to ditch the whole waiting list scheme. Seems that in the case of popular artisans, the limits to their production capabilities are both a curse and a blessing. Curse in that there is always higher demand than they are able to meet (which may lead to stress, I guess, but shouldn't be an issue apart from that?) On the other hand, hype (and demand) is extended precisely through the fact that there are lots of people waiting, hoping to get one THIS time. When the artisan closes the waiting list, meant to ease the burden, it rather adds to it, creates further demand and, in turn, a rush to the list once it opens. But there's no way around it, is there?

#118 here. Once again victim to my time zone. I even checked the list before going to bed, at which time it said 43 on the list.

I think @Nishy wanted one, or maybe it was @Bechet
Cheers buddy, I think it must have been Carl, I did click on the link and it mentions the website is open to hackers and unsafe (perhaps why you need a very strong password?). Probably an overkill on my part anyway no more brushes after this last Shavemac LE, unless I find heritage hair. I am on the list though just in case [emoji14]

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Not sure what I'm doing on that list, as I'm not a brush aficionado. :p:p
I thought I'd give myself a chance to think about it or reserve a place for my mates on TSR should the list close within minutes. Which it didn't.
same here, although I do seriously like the look of some of the handles, paired with a nice synthetic, hmmmmmm

#146.

Jesus wept, that's it.... I am seriously thinking of taking a break from TSR. I am generally good with buying stuff, but I had a little cash to burn, and boy have I burnt it this week. It can't continue.... there may be another one of my beautiful brushes for sale soon.... :-(

On a more positive note..... #137 on the list!!!! Wooohoooo!!! :)

I am planning to just buy handle and put in own knot, worked very well last time.

Well.... life's short....

Back
Top Bottom