Winter Soap/Cream

PavlovsDog said:
I'm failing to see the concept that one cream or another can be classed as a winter cream or not.

I suppose that the last thing some people want on a cold December morning is blast of menthol on their face :icon_eek:

mattyb240 said:
I was going to post this in the tackle section but felt it would get a broader audience here.

Now the fresh morning are upon us I fancy a warming winter soap or cream. I currently have TOBS sandalwood but something about it is a bit artificial.

What would you guys recommend?

Used Nanny's Nutmeg Spice hard soap this morning, Christmas like sort of smell. As the days get shorter I'm sure the Tabac in a bowl will be brought out, homely comforting aroma.

Regards
Kevin

psychomech said:
PavlovsDog said:
I'm failing to see the concept that one cream or another can be classed as a winter cream or not.

I suppose that the last thing some people want on a cold December morning is blast of menthol on their face :icon_eek:

But we are not shaving outside are we? I don't know about anyone else, but if it's cold, I turn the heating on so it becomes warm.

The shaving conditions tend to be fairly consistent year round.

PavlovsDog said:
psychomech said:
PavlovsDog said:

But we are not shaving outside are we? I don't know about anyone else, but if it's cold, I turn the heating on so it becomes warm.

The shaving conditions tend to be fairly consistent year round.

As do I, but it's nice to have that kind of winter aroma. You know so you can feel all fuzzy an warm inside :p maybe that's what red wine is for.

Back
Top Bottom