Winning SS Razor WSC First Use & Thoughts (Head Shave)

D

Deleted member 12673

hey so I finally got my hands on the Winning SS Razor by WSC

i love these razors with the 'built in' angle type of head
roughly 48 hours worth of growth and thought i'd go with my go to blade, so i popped in a fresh feather

after first stroke i just knew i really like this razor, its so smooth, easy to use and to me its more efficient then the henson medium but not as efficent as the yaqi tile, now even though its just a tad less efficent then the yaqi tile but its way more forgiving

however saying that i finally know what some of you guys mean by the 'suction' feeling,
it doesnt bother me and i dont mind it but im a head shaver so dont know if that makes a difference at all?

either way its a bit weird as i dont get that with the henson medium al or the yaqi tile ss

my only real dislike is the lather holes, like why is it so small? thats the only let down to this razor,
sometimes i dont get to shave as much as i'd like and even with just 48 hours worth of growth i had to rinse a fair bit and even loosen the head to be able to rinse the razor/blade out

the magnet came in handy on the handle as when i was cleaning the razor and blades out as i usally do it was nice to be able to get the blade out easily lool

this razor is just right as a daily driver and would be better then the yaqi tile for using as a daily driver imho YMMV

either way i love it this razor and glad i got it especially as its discontinued now :)

hey so I finally got my hands on the Winning SS Razor by WSC

i love these razors with the 'built in' angle type of head
roughly 48 hours worth of growth and thought i'd go with my go to blade, so i popped in a fresh feather

after first stroke i just knew i really like this razor, its so smooth, easy to use and to me its more efficient then the henson medium but not as efficent as the yaqi tile, now even though its just a tad less efficent then the yaqi tile but its way more forgiving

however saying that i finally know what some of you guys mean by the 'suction' feeling,
it doesnt bother me and i dont mind it but im a head shaver so dont know if that makes a difference at all?

either way its a bit weird as i dont get that with the henson medium al or the yaqi tile ss

my only real dislike is the lather holes, like why is it so small? thats the only let down to this razor,
sometimes i dont get to shave as much as i'd like and even with just 48 hours worth of growth i had to rinse a fair bit and even loosen the head to be able to rinse the razor/blade out

the magnet came in handy on the handle as when i was cleaning the razor and blades out as i usally do it was nice to be able to get the blade out easily lool

this razor is just right as a daily driver and would be better then the yaqi tile for using as a daily driver imho YMMV

either way i love it this razor and glad i got it especially as its discontinued now :)
I was wondering Saj what was that good looking razor from your post in the July Acquisitions thread. Now I know!

I was wondering Saj what was that good looking razor from your post in the July Acquisitions thread. Now I know!
yea its a nice razor, i think its the perfect daily driver

not sure how it would cope with 4/5+ days worth of growth as the lather holes are small and can get clogged but yea thats minor tbf

Back
Top Bottom