Wilkinson Sword Classic DE x 4

As above. I have 4 of these to PIF to 4 different folks. All unopened with a pack of the blades. If you like a mild razor and want it for buttons then you might be interested. Decent razors if mild does the job for you. Good for e.g. travel. I'd like these to go to folks who'll make use of 'em rather than leave 'em at the back of a drawer etc. Don't bother if, like me, you prefer more aggressive razors - you'll find you won't use.

Going from a recent similar PIF 2nd class delivery in the UK will cost me £2 odd. So all I ask is a couple of quid toward that via Paypal. Otherwise this PIF will cost me over a tenner in postage.

If there's enough interest I'll pick folks "out of the hat" randomly. I'll it run until the weekend or there's enough interest to move them.

Not in, but heartily encourage anyone interested to enter. This razor was my introduction to DE shaving. And whilst it's not an aggressive razor, it's not nearly so mild as some Gillette Techs.

Hello,

I would like to enter. The razor always peeks my interest but have yet to try one.

Great pif.

Thanks.

1. Michlaustn

Sent from my Swift 2 using Tapatalk

I'd like to be considered please as it could be a great travel razor. Up until recently I was taking my Supply SE on holiday (and still might) but the thought of losing it kills me.

Great PIF thank you for the opportunity

Back
Top Bottom