Wickham's Frankincense.

I have no doubt these soaps are great. I used my sample of the Classic 24 again today and it really is great.

Just wondering though why there are so many of the 1912 range on the BST right now. I haven't seen anyone with the Classic 24 or Frankincense scents listed but it does seem a lot of the other ones are being moved on.

What am I missing? Is there something not good about the other scents?

I have no doubt these soaps are great. I used my sample of the Classic 24 again today and it really is great.

Just wondering though why there are so many of the 1912 range on the BST right now. I haven't seen anyone with the Classic 24 or Frankincense scents listed but it does seem a lot of the other ones are being moved on.

I have Most of the 1912 range performance is great on all of them. I think it Comes down to personal preference on scents not everyone is going to like the same ones.

I've been selling a few tubs of Wickham 1912 recently. This is because I'm branching out with different soaps yet trying to keep a limit on the overall number. Hence I've been letting go of scents that I don't love. Using 1912 as an example, I'm ambivalent about Frankincense and Irish Fern but you would need to pry Russian Leather and Club Cola from my cold, dead fingers. In short, Wickham 1912 is still very much in my Top Tier of shaving soaps!

Ok interesting thoughts I guess.

I've been there before. Got too many things stocked up and just ended up buying too many.

Am I right in thinking the scents match up to quite a few famous and much-loved scents over time?

Classic 24 = Aventus
Irish Fern = Green Irish Tweed?
Russian Leather = Imperial Leather, etc

Not sure if I've missed any?

Back
Top Bottom