Wickhams 1912 Versus Haslinger Tallow

I Find It Very Hard To Read Your Posts. Why Are You Writing Like This?

I also find Wickham 1912 few classes over Haslinger. Mostly a personal issue, as I hate Haslinger soaps. Especially the honey one, felt like sticky, bad-smelling shaving foam.

Oh, and I also believe that the tallow love is in your fat (loving) head, Billy. I honestly never felt any "magic" coming from tallow soaps. If anything, I'm usually safer going with vegan formulations, because they don't feel the need to follow any "traditional" recipes of crappy shaving soap that was used 100 years ago. Not the case of Haslinger, but still.

Good tallow soaps perform better than bad vegan soaps and good vegan soaps perform better than bad tallow soaps. There's no magic, just chemical compounds mixed together. Some are mixing them well, others not, no matter what kind of fat they use.
My Thread is Not about Bad Tallow Soaps or Bad Vegie Soaps..You Hate Haslinger...Great..This Argument that Good tallow soaps perform better than bad vegan soaps and good vegan soaps perform better than bad tallow soaps is a Tautological One..Its a Circular Argument.Its a Reverberation from the Bowel..How's that for Language..My Thread here is About 2 Top Notch Soaps..:)

And Yeah..Top Notch Traditional Tallow Soaps are Hard to Beat by any Standards..Because they have got it Right..They Probably Got it Right a Long Time Ago..I Don't Personally Like this or Like that..I Go with what Performs the Best for Me..I have No Personnal Likes or Dislikes for a Weapon either..That's Fools Talk..I will Objectively Pick the Weapon that Does the Job Best..In Other Words the Best Tool..:D

Billy

Last edited:
DSC_0441_zpsgzevecrf.jpg

DSC_0440_zpsk3k9bhfx.jpg

Two Pass Shaving Routine...:cool:

Hot Water prep & Massage with Argan Oil
French Special Monneret 1/2 Hollow 6/8th
Mason Pearson Pure Badger
Wickham 1912 Vegetal Soap (Un Scented)
Dominican Bay Rum

A Very Comfortable Late Evening Shave Tonight with the Frenchy 6/8th..Smooth as Butter this Heavy Spine SR & Just Ploughs through the Whiskers..Super Shiny & Real Looker..I Added Some More Water this Shave to the 1912 & it Sure Made a Big Difference the Slickness..Just Taking Me a Moment Getting Used to a Vegie Soap on My Face Again but Hey a Lovely Smooth & Slick Shave Tonight & Thanks to @Fox Again..:p

I like this 1912 Soap & although I am a Tallow Hard Head this Stuff is So Very Skin Friendly & the Post Shave is Just Amazing..Great Shave..;)

I Am Dolphin Smooth & Refreshed..:D

Billy

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom