Wickham Soap Testers

I spoke to Darron earlier this week (a true gent) been going through a lot of my own shaving software, felt like honing in more on what I haven't used for some time. Anyway I have been dying to try some of the new version of Wickham, any chance Darron? I'm a sucker for Bay rum atm ;)

Nishy said:
I spoke to Darron earlier this week (a true gent) been going through a lot of my own shaving software, felt like honing in more on what I haven't used for some time. Anyway I have been dying to try some of the new version of Wickham, any chance Darron? I'm a sucker for Bay rum atm ;)

His bay rum is really very lovely.

Bay Rum, Club Cola & Spice Trade are all excellent! I'm so glad the Spice Trade is coming to market because it really brings something that's difficult to find outside of vintage Old Spice.

I like a mix of Bay Rum & Club Cola on a Friday night to go with my 'Dark & Spicy', a cocktail of spiced rum, lime, tabasco and ginger beer. Cracking start to the weekend!

I also dearly hope that English Rose comes to market - the scent is so much more flowery than other rose scented soaps out there.

I've been experimenting with my sample of the V2 English Rose this week and although it's a great soap which others have already confirmed I'm afraid that the scent isn't one I personally would chose.

Don't get me wrong, it's a lovely fragrant Rose and SWMBO and her friend both loved it, however she is more likely to smell of roses than I am.

I found I didn't have an explosion of lather like I remember having with Super Smooth or maybe even the Sheridan's. However I realise that it could be that I maybe didn't fully invest in it due to it being roses.

As the week progressed I found it worked best for me as a face lather with occasional visits to add more product. In conclusion a good soap to Wickhams high standards, but probably best tested by a rose scent lover.

Therefore I am happy to post on the half I have left in the bag (Untouched, I broke of what I used and pushed in a tin, remember) to the first person to PM me their address.

Mr Fox, did I really feel a difference with the Sheridan's or was it Psychological?

I received a PM from NotTheStig so I will post the rest onto him to try.
Enjoy

Back
Top Bottom