Wiborg brushes.

I've only seen Nishy mention them (although others must have done over time). Is there any point at all in even thinking about them? Nishy said he'd like his next brush to be a Wilborg - or even a TSR LE Wiborg might be a possibility. But everything is "Sold Out" on their website. One or two forums in the US have mentions of blokes having ordered or received them in dribs and drabs but it all seems rather elusive, exclusive and pointless.

I had a look on the site and found everything to be sold out which means no prices !! Plus they a very much Simpson based handles (Milk Churn, Beehive, M7, Chubby etc ) I hope they are more competitively priced !!

Like you guys I have looked at the site and all of brushes seem to be sold out now for the last month or two.

I have however seen post on another forum that a user has recently received their new brush so maybe they are doing some private or custom orders might be worth dropping them an email Stan you never know.

Meant to be as good or better than the current Shavemac 2 band offerings (bristle) but as always this is debatable. Their handles are beautiful and some of their extreme colours look good. I believe if things go to plan we could end up with the best of three worlds for Christmas .Yes three I say no more ;)

I think that brushes are available as custom orders by contacting the owner, Florian Arnold. I have a White Badger knot and am awaiting delivery of another in today's post. The brushes are excellent. My only concern is the long lead time from order to delivery. My 1st brush took 5 weeks. The one I am waiting on today was ordered on 26 May.

Back
Top Bottom