Why do I find AC blades uncomfortable?

It won't let me setup an account. It doesn't recognise UK post codes. The site appears to be geared up to selling to the US.

Than I have great news you can order Schick Proline P-30 blade from Japan for one packet cost about $13.00 USD from http://www.beauba.com but you must registered first to see the price and you can used PayPal, however you can buy a whole box of 10 packet's for 300 blades cost around $132 USD

Edit: The Schick Proline P-20 is also available too for one packet cost $9.40 USD from the link above, I believe you can buy a whole box of 10 packet's for 200 blades cost around $94 USD

Edit again: This is the cheapest you can buy directly from Beauba.com in Japan for those who are looking for Schick Proline P-20 or P-30 blades on the market.

I created a U.K. account this morning , I also had problem's with the postcode , it told me to enter the number's only (as if it was a U.S. zip code) , not satisfactory I know , but , at least I created the account , when it comes to ordering I will tackle the postcode problem then , when I pay by Pay Pal don't they give the supplier a delivery address in anycase ?

I created a U.K. account this morning , I also had problem's with the postcode , it told me to enter the number's only (as if it was a U.S. zip code) , not satisfactory I know , but , at least I created the account , when it comes to ordering I will tackle the postcode problem then , when I pay by Pay Pal don't they give the supplier a delivery address in anycase ?

It depends how they implemented the paypal api... you shouldn't addume they will get it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom