Who said DE shaving was Homophobic?

No offence to anyone,was just wondering whether there's a gay way of wet shaving?

We do have a couple of gay members and they do have a very tolerant sense of humour. Thank the good lord!

I'm not getting at James, but have you noticed when people say "I'm not being cheeky" or " I don't mean any offence", they generally are, and they do.

One of the best tips I ever got was when someone asks to speak to you, before they leave and they say " Oh! last thing before I go" This was the thing they really wanted to see you about! :eek:

I think / hope, things have improved dramatically for gay people, not perfect, but better, When I was a kid, anyone that was called gay, or one of the more offensive terms, a fight usually ensued. Most kids these days I find are totally non-plussed.

I live beside a Registrars Office, there are frequent same sex ceremonies, no-one gives pays them anymore attention than a heterosexual wedding. Why they are not called marriage's is beyond me!

This 'hobby' of ours is certainly camp, Come on! We twitter on about the slickness of lavender creams, or how nice we smell.

"Judge not lest ye be judged"

Yours metrosexually with 2 manbags

Russell

PS
Pig Cat I love you, but only when you pretend to be Italian, Mwahhh!

Well i'm a massive rugby fan, and Wales and British and Irish lions cpatain Gareth Thomas is a gay man I myself and every other Wales rugby fan knew this for years, i am one of Gareth Thomas number fans one of the most popular people in Wales, but lets not get to PC, But I do draw the line when it comes to man bags, call me a traditionalist, but rucksacks or briefcases, but never a manbag! :lol: PS Rangers may have won 53 league champioships, but them and Celtic are the anual whipping boys of the Champions league teams, also they would both struggle in the English Championship league, and are certainly not good enough to play in the English premiership!

Jamie

rangers62 said:

I just stick an 'a' after every other word. Well if it does it for you I'm not going to argue. ;)

I sometimes feel guilty because I indulge in 'gay banter' which basically involves insinuating heterosexual men are gay. It can be quite funny but I then worry that it is offensive to actual gays. Anyone that knows me is aware that it's all done rather tongue-in-cheek as I'm not homophobic, but perhaps these jokes and banter are actually a form of homophobia. :? When a bloke jokes that another man is gay when he's not, is that actually wrong?

Pig Cat said:
rangers62 said:

I just stick an 'a' after every other word. Well if it does it for you I'm not going to argue. ;)

I sometimes feel guilty because I indulge in 'gay banter' which basically involves insinuating heterosexual men are gay. It can be quite funny but I then worry that it is offensive to actual gays. Anyone that knows me is aware that it's all done rather tongue-in-cheek as I'm not homophobic, but perhaps these jokes and banter are actually a form of homophobia. :? When a bloke jokes that another man is gay when he's not, is that actually wrong?

Hopefully our gay members take it and deal it in the manner it is meant, fun. The gay people I am friendly with have the most outrageous sense of humour, to the point I'm the one who's shocked. PC you are, to my mind, not homophobic and are comfortable in your sexuality (the same for myself, hopefully)

Although we all know you love it tongue- in -cheek.

I did it again!!!! :oops:

well, this puff (me) has never been offended by any of the banter on here.

*minces off to use his shiny sparkly fabulous abalone razor* :eek:

Actually people I meet are often surprised when I tell tham that I'm gay, either I dont act it or their 'gaydar' is crap. I fail to see why some 'gayers' feel the need to mince/wear make-up/call people "daaaaaahrrrrlling" etc :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Sorry, rant over :lol:

:lol:

I'm proud to be part of a forum where this sort of conversation can cheerily take place. :D

And yes I did just use 'proud' and 'part' in the same sentence. :shock:

Pig Cat said:
When a bloke jokes that another man is gay when he's not, is that actually wrong?

Not if its a jokey banter but if used as an insult then it tends to reflect badly on the person doing it IMHO, but I gues that also depends on the friends one keeps.

For example my regular pub when I was growing up was a very tolerant place with many of gay customers, one lad decided he didn't like me and tried to start rumours that I was gay but peoples reply was I don't think he is... People told me and my reaction was well even if I was so what? Ironically I was banging his girlfriend at the time, but he didn't know that at that point.

Audiolab said:
Was he any good? he said he was the best you have ever had.

StuffSausage.jpg

Sausage up a close mate, 'nuff said.

Lovely smooth face mind you! :oops:

matt31 said:
Well you wouldn't want a rough one :shock:

This thread may have deteriorated :lol:

Matt, you obviously haven't met some of my lady friends? :oops:

Before I was married and became totally and absolutely monogamous of course...Obviously! Ahem! cough! (The hole is getting deeper)

A big boy done it and ran away.

Back
Top Bottom