who offers a honing service

asharperrazor said:
I do, in the US.

Perhaps you would like to share with us the details of your 'true honing' (sic) process and how it differs from anything else discovered since the advent of straight razors and unheard of this side of Mars, Leighton? I'm dying to know...

Regards,
Neil (sadly unlike 'Master Lee' 'Leighton' or just plain 'Lee' I have no self-awarded epithets).

Neil Miller said:
asharperrazor said:
I do, in the US.

Perhaps you would like to share with us the details of your 'true honing' (sic) process and how it differs from anything else discovered since the advent of straight razors and unheard of this side of Mars, Leighton? I'm dying to know...

Regards,
Neil (sadly unlike 'Master Lee' 'Leighton' or just plain 'Lee' I have no self-awarded epithets).

Care to be less of an ass?

Neil Miller said:
asharperrazor said:
I do, in the US.

Regards,
Is it possible you're unaware of the definition of true? When used in this context it implies quality. Have a look here.

asharperrazor said:
Neil Miller said:
asharperrazor said:
I do, in the US.

Regards,

Impossible, I'm afraid. I have a medical condition - I'm allergic to bullsh*t.

Halk said:
Neil Miller said:
asharperrazor said:
I do, in the US.

Regards,
Is it possible you're unaware of the definition of true? When used in this context it implies quality. Have a look here.

see above, where it is a sure sign of bullsh*t.

Halk said:
Neil Miller said:
asharperrazor said:
I do, in the US.

Regards,

see here

Anyone remember 'Neighbourhood' by the band Space?. "In 666 there lives a Mr. Miller, he's our local vicar and a serial killer."

There I go again, living life on the edge, almost tipping the scales of decency. I must pin back my ears, steel myself for the response and very probably, get my coat. :blush:

Gairdner said:
Anyone remember 'Neighbourhood' by the band Space?. "In 666 there lives a Mr. Miller, he's our local vicar and a serial killer."

There I go again, living life on the edge, almost tipping the scales of decency. I must pin back my ears, steel myself for the response and very probably, get my coat. :blush:

Less of the 'vicar' business, please....

Heh, that's the reply I hoped for. I'd send mine to you. Ladies and gentlemen, we have a clear winner......

asharperrazor said:

Lee, you could explain why your service/honing is different, since you claim it to be (after all you run a professional service and site and claim this to be true)... and since you blew in your own horn in this thread and fished for customers, I think it would be fair.

Lee, in all honesty I wouldn't reply. You're being set up here and it feels far too hostile, no matter what you're not going to come out looking good.

I'm not a long in the tooth veteran on these forums, but the tone in this thread isn't friendly, which to me seems very unlike the rest of the forums.

Halk said:
Lee, in all honesty I wouldn't reply. You're being set up here and it feels far too hostile, no matter what you're not going to come out looking good.

I'm not a long in the tooth veteran on these forums, but the tone in this thread isn't friendly, which to me seems very unlike the rest of the forums.

Well I think its more that Lee has a trade marked (according to his website) honing process known as "True Honing" which by his marketing implies all other honers are inferior to him, or at least that is how I feel he has come across on here, SRP & ArtisanShaving.

However, Lee has never felt inclined to discuss why his process is "True Honing" rather than just honing and there is a widespread feeling amongst many of is that its just marketing bollox intended to suggest (to the gullible) that he offers something above and beyond anyone else, without actually doing so.

This is just another attempt to draw him into discussing whether there is actually any basis for his claims or not. If that's what you mean by him being set up then yes he is but I think if you claim to offer something different from and better than your competitors then you should be prepared to back up those claims.

Neil Miller said:
asharperrazor said:
I do, in the US.

Regards,

BE NICE PLEASE

Ahhh the cut throat world of the HoneMeister

With a little research this thread has educated me somewhat.
I too would like to know how TrueHoning™ differs from MeisterMiller® & IncredibleEdge© honing?

Back
Top Bottom