who likes my new avatar?

Lose the beard said:
I think Fido is the only person on here who does use a picture of himself, and that's his preference. There's nothing to say you should do the same though.

You mean apart from me. :)

Lose the beard said:
I think Fido is the only person on here who does use a picture of himself, and that's his preference. There's nothing to say you should do the same though.

Not true. I am actually one of the two mythical creatures in my avatar. I'm not saying which one. But here's a hint - its the better looking of the two.

mstrunck said:
Mikael said:
I don't think Peter was hinting at that (he only stated he likes to have his avatar like he has it, if I got it right :)). I think you should use it, if you like it. I use Cameron Diaz as my avatar :D

So that's who it is...

/Max

Notice how Hollywood has pimped her up a bit, I always wounderd what she looks like without makeup on :dodgy:

My avatar is a picture of my granny after shaving with Ingrams. Don't diss my Granny - she dead (dead hard).

You want real.....[attachment=6778]

Well almost real!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362626544.755185.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362626544.755185.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 25
Johnus said:
You want real.....

Well almost real!

That's prob what Hitler would have looked like, if he had had a colored bear (no offens meant, of course, Martin can't help how he looks).

Back
Top Bottom