Who is getting the ATT Bamboo SE1?

I can't really get too excited about this until the shave reports start rolling in en masse for these. They'll be quality built razors, but I can't help but think that these are going to have to be a lot less mild than the Mongoose to be useful to me. I could do without another single edged Tech :D
Yeah..Forums are Strange Places..All those Mongoose Kinda Cliques & Wanna be Owner Threads were all Blown Out the Water when a Few Folks here Started Selling their Mongooses & they just Sat there for a While..A lot of Blood Letting Hot Air Goin Around..:)

My Brother Got a Hold of One & said he got as Good a Shave from a 10 Bob Tech & that is was Very Mild..I am looking forward to having a Blast with the Pass Around Cobra..I Reckon it will be an Interesting SE..As far as the Stainless SE Kinda thing Goes it Doesn't Rock my Boat..:eek:

Stainless SEs to Me are Like Highly Scented Artisan Soaps..They Sell on Scent over Performance it would Appear..Stainless Steel is the Scent that a Lot of Folks are lookin for & the Makers Oblige & that's Fine..;)

Supply & Demand on its Head..Its Demand & Supply..:D

Billy

Looking forward to your review Nishy.

I saw a few pictures of the RX by Bullgoose over on TSN. When I first heard about it months ago I was quite excited.
Having seen the pictures, I'm thinking 'Hmmmm'.

The Executive Shaving one looks interesting though.

Looking forward to your review Nishy.

I saw a few pictures of the RX by Bullgoose over on TSN. When I first heard about it months ago I was quite excited.
Having seen the pictures, I'm thinking 'Hmmmm'.

The Executive Shaving one looks interesting though.
Hey buddy the reviews over on TSN seem quite positive, I'm waiting on @Bechet to hear some black and white truths about the razor. I think from most user reviews your looking at a mild and comfortable SE. ATT usually pull it out the bag.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Get excited! Don't hesitate any longer! You really do need one of these superb razors!

Afer one shave, mine goes straight to the very top of the list for this type of SE razor! Dunno what blade I had in it, but a mild one for sure, maybe Kai Pink (took it out of my Alumigoose). Susperest, easiest BBS ever! Shaving nirvana - mild and efficient. I was chucking it around like a DE - careful round my mouth, though - it's still a long blade.

The bamboo handle is, of course, for me quite useless. I put on a smooth Windrose instead. I'm going looking for knurled 100mm jobs now.

What a fantastic razor!

Conspiracy theorists should know that I have temporarily roofed my house using wads of ATT share certificates for tiles. Still can't afford proper ones.

Get excited! Don't hesitate any longer! You really do need one of these superb razors!

Afer one shave, mine goes straight to the very top of the list for this type of SE razor! Dunno what blade I had in it, but a mild one for sure, maybe Kai Pink (took it out of my Alumigoose). Susperest, easiest BBS ever! Shaving nirvana - mild and efficient. I was chucking it around like a DE - careful round my mouth, though - it's still a long blade.

The bamboo handle is, of course, for me quite useless. I put on a smooth Windrose instead. I'm going looking for knurled 100mm jobs now.

What a fantastic razor!

Conspiracy theorists should know that I have temporarily roofed my house using wads of ATT share certificates for tiles. Still can't afford proper ones.
I've only read the first line but yes!!! Back to the post.

Ahh yes now to meditate.

Last edited:
This razor is getting some amazing reviews across the board. Quotes include 'Mongoose killer' and 'best SE I have the pleasure of owning'. This has put my patience on edge. Anyone work in UK customs?

Back
Top Bottom