Who is getting the ATT Bamboo SE1?

I really want to get this as my first SE. I do have a question though which maybe one of you fine Gentlemen may answer for me. How much are the blades and how many shaves do you get out of one? I don't mind the £150 ish for the razor but I don't want to pay through the nose for blades. I'm a Yorkshire man after all.

I really want to get this as my first SE. I do have a question though which maybe one of you fine Gentlemen may answer for me. How much are the blades and how many shaves do you get out of one? I don't mind the £150 ish for the razor but I don't want to pay through the nose for blades. I'm a Yorkshire man after all.
+/- £12.50 for a box of 20 Feather SE blades and each lasts me about a dozen shaves, so cost isn't all that different compared to DE blades.

So from what I can calculate after reading/watching several sources, the blade chatter is not different between the DE and SE (I thought this would be apparent as the SE is thicker). The build quality is the same or less being made of 303 stainless steel. Head is obviously wider and the handle is disliked by most users.
Similar angle as with DE razors made by ATT.
See I'm still trying to talk myself out of it.
Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

When you have a nap and dream of this razor, you know it's either time to buy it or go to the quacks. So ordered. Can anyone provide a site where I can order the different SE blades? I used shave dash before but want the blades boxed if possible.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom