which wolfman

I am sure he is a great craftsman..but the handling of the whole thing has been poor IMHO.
I emailed him recently and several times in the past about razor related stuff, ordering, getting on the list ect. He never replied to one. So he may be a talented fellow with regards making great razors, but the other side of his business leaves something to be desired.

What has he done? From what I can glean, he had a long wait list and then selected a few names at random. Did he then throw away the waiting list or is he keeping the remaining names for the next random selection?

I am slowly learning that it doesn't actually matter if I don't own a certain whatever. I've gotten as far as accepting the truth of that but still feel the craving very strongly.

If anyone has a tub of B&M Midnight Strawberries or Summer Cherries at Midnight or whatever it was called - I really, really want to buy one.

After a good sit down last night and think I have come to the conclusion that my thirst for owning a Wolfman is based not on the premise of getting a better shave and rather the thought of what people will think when I photograph it on a SOTD post. In other words I don't need one. My ATT razors give me a cracking shave and at around or indeed above $300 for a Wolfman as nice as they probably are I'm not prepared to spend that on a razor. I think my Yorkshire side of my brain has won out. I'll put all thoughts of owning a wolfman right out of my mind.
A good decision that, and it will save you the heart ache when you don't get on the list or worse, you do get on the list and then the whole thing turns in to a lottery and you find you are no longer on the list! Ahhh.#@+?!

Today I got an e-mail today from Wolfman razors. If I'm on the list I will choose the WR1-OC with the WRH7 Handle. Which material, I dont know yet. Probably 316L stainless steel or C954 Bronze. I think this one is about the same as the ATT R2.
Good choice that's the one I would go for if I was now going for it.
Wolfman, timeless, Hone, vintage Gillettes, so many razors so little money!

Back
Top Bottom