Which TOBS next ?

So, I have tries Almond,Coconut, Sandalwood and Lavender.
Scentwise I loved the first 3 , not so much the later.

Which should I try next ?

Apart for the ones stating what they smell like (Grapefruit, Lemon & Lime, etc - by the way has anyone tried the Rose one ??? ), what about the ones that do not and have namessuch as Mr. Taylor, etc ...

What should I expect and which 2 should i buy next ?

Thanks for all the help!

Luxury Shaving Cream from the St. James collection is very good and does feel luxurious. I'm not good at describing smells but I would say it has a citrus type smell to it and quite refreshing.

Cheers,
BR

I've got the Rose one in my rotation. It has a sweeter scent maybe not to everyones taste. I also have the Lavender and the Grapefruit which is lovely. Can't say about the others as I haven't tried them yet.
They all are easy to lather as you will already know.

Oh my ... you gents are a bad influence ... seems I l have to purchase all of the following :
Rose - Jermyn - Lemon & Lime - Mr. Taylor - St. James + Elton and probably Avogado just to say "hey, i tried it" ...

All i now have to do is getthe extra funds ... lol ...

I m now convinced you are indeed a...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ww5GXbk58R0

zygalski said:
You'll have to try avocado at some stage. The scent isn't for everyone (heavy scent of freshly cut damp grass/cucumber) but the shave is amazing!

What he said. Smells just like cut grass, not avocado. Especially good in spring/summer. This is the one you want.

Back
Top Bottom