Which soap to use with Brut?

Hey everyone,

I picked up a bottle of Brut splash on and a bottle of the aftershave (superdrug 1/3 off) and I was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of a decent soap to use along side it.

Bonus points if the soap is available without having to pay international charges :D

Hey everyone,

I picked up a bottle of Brut splash on and a bottle of the aftershave (superdrug 1/3 off) and I was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of a decent soap to use along side it.

Bonus points if the soap is available without having to pay international charges :D
You could use a soap with little scent like Mitchells wool fat (MWF) and let the aftershave do its thing :) or Haslinger sheeps milk.

You could use a soap with little scent like Mitchells wool fat (MWF) and let the aftershave do its thing :) or Haslinger sheeps milk.

Haven't got mwf yet... Am trying to test everything I can under a fiver before moving up. I keep seeing haslinger pop up... Haven't looked at them yet but will have to add them to the list sooner or later :D

Haven't got mwf yet... Am trying to test everything I can under a fiver before moving up. I keep seeing haslinger pop up... Haven't looked at them yet but will have to add them to the list sooner or later :D
MWF and Haslinger both just over a fiver but both are top quality soap's and are just as good as soap's twice the price. :)

MWF and Haslinger both just over a fiver but both are top quality soap's and are just as good as soap's twice the price. :)

Payday tomorrow :rolleyes: Have pretty much got everything I wanted to try under the 5 mark - my friend just came back from Spain with la toja sticks and cream and I'm fairly certain I just fell in love with a soap :D

Good job I keep lists, really. Would be better if I stuck to the lists. I get the feeling that phase 2 (£5-£15) things are about to get a little messy. MWF is number 2 on my list. Right behind D.R Harris Sandalwood to go with the AS (first AS I picked up for wet shaving putposes). P&B sample pack somewhere in between. Eyeing up 1kg of cella too... But I need a scuttle still so that may have to wait :D

Woe is me :(

Gonna have to go and watch some haslinger lather videos now :cool:

I'm already running out of space on my shelf. I think I need more storage space in the bathroom.

I would go along with what JayGee said, I have the OSP fougere and quite often use Brut to finish off the shave with. A good pairing !!

BTW the orange and patchouli is nice too, not with Brut though.

Thank you, Andreas :) I will definitely keep this in mind. I want to round off the Brut shave before dipping into patchouli - haven't found the one yet.

I'm a bit of a patchouli freak so I'm drawn to anything that has a dose. Can you recommend an edt to compliment the OSP Orange and patchouli soap and AS?

Thank you, Andreas :) I will definitely keep this in mind. I want to round off the Brut shave before dipping into patchouli - haven't found the one yet.

I'm a bit of a patchouli freak so I'm drawn to anything that has a dose. Can you recommend an edt to compliment the OSP Orange and patchouli soap and AS?

Haven't got it myself but what about the OSP orange and patchouli tonic.Both the orange and patchouli and the fougere tonic are on my to get list.

Payday tomorrow :rolleyes: Have pretty much got everything I wanted to try under the 5 mark - my friend just came back from Spain with la toja sticks and cream and I'm fairly certain I just fell in love with a soap :D

Good job I keep lists, really. Would be better if I stuck to the lists. I get the feeling that phase 2 (£5-£15) things are about to get a little messy. MWF is number 2 on my list. Right behind D.R Harris Sandalwood to go with the AS (first AS I picked up for wet shaving putposes). P&B sample pack somewhere in between. Eyeing up 1kg of cella too... But I need a scuttle still so that may have to wait :D

Woe is me :(

Gonna have to go and watch some haslinger lather videos now :cool:

I'm already running out of space on my shelf. I think I need more storage space in the bathroom.
Haslinger will lather it's self at the sight of a damp brush....real easy :)

Back
Top Bottom