Which NF brush?

I'm looking to purchase a NF brush, and would like an opinion on the 3, possibly 4 I have in mind.

First, the 2041. I've owned one before, moved it on, but strangely miss it :(

Or, the 1901. Not owned a 2 band before.

Or... The 2031 Super Badger.

And the 4th possibility, do I shell out a bit more and go for the 2204?

Opinions on a postcard please...

Oh, I'm a face latherer who likes a boar, if that helps. Thanks :)

Having a couple of new forest brushes I can honestly say that they are all great and you would be happy with any of the suggestions you have looked at.

For face lathering I find my 2401 very good and as Al H says the Tubby 2 is also brilliant at this.

My favourite has to be the 2401 however as it is great for face lathering having enough backbone to lather hard soaps, creams and sticks without being too rough. It also bowl lathers really well and is certainly my go to brush on a day to day basis.

Cammy

Only just got my 1901 but it is superb for face lathering. Also got a Tubby 2 and I think a 2211 (not sure of the number) They are all excellent but the extreme value of the 1901 is hard to beat.

I default to the 2401 super band for all my soap and harder cream face lathering. I find it the brush I use 5 out of 7 days. If I'm feeling like a pampering cream day then the 2224 is going to do the work. Both just excellent choices. All this Tubby 2 talk has me wondering if I need more tools.

Back
Top Bottom