which moisterizing cream ?

I usually shave every 2-3 days which means that i shave 2-3 times per week.

I have a dry skin and when shaving my after shave balm does quite a good job. My main problem is for the days I do not shave.

I used to use a moisterizing cream from Molto Brown but it is a bit greasy for my taste and that for I switched to the Bepanthol facial moisterizing cream which though does a good job I do not like the scent.

Does nay of you guys use a moisturizing (paraben free) cream for the days you do not shave or just stick to an after shave moisterizing cream even for the non shaving days ?

Any suggestions ?

Thanks

I use our very own Professor Blightys universal balm for both after shaving and on days I don't shave and it works like a dream. Can't recommend it highly enough.

I have similar problems to you with the dry skin on my face and forehead. I'm using King of Shaves at the moment, I did a review a few days ago, goes on matt and seems to work well, nice smell, only £1.98 in Tesco.

I recommend the Borage Anti-Shine moisturiser from a slightly less well-known brand, Korres. Absolutely superb. Both on shave days or non-shave days. I can't recommend this highly enough. Have had at least two bottles in the den since I discovered it in 2006.

Paraben free, cheap and readily available from Asda is The Natural Grooming Co moisturiser. Bulldog is also paraben free I think.
Both are fairly thick, smell nice and good for dry skin on the forehead.

The natural grooming co moisturiser with almond and coconut oil... I got a couple from ebay and they have a sweet, unpleasant smell. Did you find that STG?

I can thoroughly recommend Aveeno as a daily moisturiser. My youngest had eczema and the Doctor prescribed it. It cleared her skin up in no time and we had a whole heap o' tubes left that made their way into my routine. Great stuff, very gentle and good for sensitive skin. Also, it's unscented so works well with other fragrances:

http://aveeno.co.uk/products/range/daily-moisture

It's available in Boots.

One of the most effective moisturiser's for sale is: Aqueous Cream BP.
Available everywhere, Boots, Bodyshop & Superdrug. A 500g tub costs approx £0.99p.

Charles U.K

Halk said:
The natural grooming co moisturiser with almond and coconut oil... I got a couple from ebay and they have a sweet, unpleasant smell. Did you find that STG?

I'm not sure if they come in different flavours, but I liked the scent of the one I had.

Currently using Gillette sensitive moisturiser. Not sure where it sits on the Paraben front as I binned the box that it came in. My guess is that it's fully loaded.
I quite like the Gillette series scent. To me it hasn't changed since it was introduced in the 90s (I think). I've got the face wash, A/S splash, deo and moisturiser on the go just now.

Prius111 said:
One of the most effective moisturiser's for sale is: Aqueous Cream BP.
Available everywhere, Boots, Bodyshop & Superdrug. A 500g tub costs approx £0.99.
Works well for sure and is outstanding value but I like the wife's Astral. Full of luscious skin conditioning and moisturising parabens. And it's for women so I can wear it at the weekend with my TV getup. :angel:

Have read great things about unrefined Shea Butter and will be trying this when the Astral is done.

Back
Top Bottom