wheres the best and cheapest place to get DE Blades from in the UK? (except ebay/amazon pls)

D

Deleted member 12673

hey peeps, so as per thread title, wheres the best and cheapest place to get DE Blades from in the UK? (except ebay/amazon pls)

Labarbiera are great. Always had slick service from them. They also have an Amazon and eBay presence so you may have unintentionally purchased from them before.

cool good to know thanks

btw whats their ebay/amazon username do you know? would be better prices there i assume due to the competition

...check out "Vendors Offers" on the home page...I am not aware of LaBarberia offering forum members a discount although if I recall correctly, and I may not, they sent a 10% off voucher, after my first order...

i'll have a look, thanks mate :)

hey peeps, so as per thread title, wheres the best and cheapest place to get DE Blades from in the UK? (except ebay/amazon pls)

I find eBay are the cheapest.

Here's some eBay sellers that I've used and had no problems with them.

I find eBay are the cheapest.

Here's some eBay sellers that I've used and had no problems with them.

yea ive only ever got them from ebay i also find them the cheapest because most include shipping costs
and theres lots of competition so that works in favour for us customers

i dont mind supporting local and independent business especially in these tough economic times,, so long as the prices are right though

Back
Top Bottom