Where to buy Xpec cream?

What's the verdict so far then on this reformulated cream?

Do people recommend it or are there better creams or soaps out there for similar or less money?

I would wholeheartedly recommend it. The scent is most unusual but I like it. The performance is fantastic. Great lather which produces good slick protection and leaves a lovely feel on my face.

rum said:
What's the verdict so far then on this reformulated cream?

Do people recommend it or are there better creams or soaps out there for similar or less money?

Even though I haven't tried it, there's one thing I'm pretty sure of regarding the newer version. I think it's not the same as the last incarnation.

The reviews are all over the place. People who have only tried the one recent version all like it a lot. Some people who have used both say it performs about as well as the other, and some members say it's not as good. Scentwise some people think they smell the same, but others don't think so at all.

One thing pointed out to me in another forum was one ingredient high on the original version list was totally left off the new formula. I think it was aloe. So just that could possibly make it behave differently than before. Good news is the price for a tub has come way down.

Heh, I was hoping you were gonna post your thoughts about having used both. Ask a member for a new sample and let me know what you think.

Martin

Thanks gents. I think it might be worth grabbing a sample, despite my recent clear outs, at least for comparative purposes.

I wonder then if it's "that good". Let's see...

rum said:
Has anyone got a list of ingredients for the new formulation of XPEC?

Aqua, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Glycerin, Potassium Hydroxide, Potassium cocoate, Myristic Acid, Coconut Acid, Cocos Nucifera Oil, Parfum, Eugenol, Geraniol, Linalool, Benzyl Benzoate, Citronellol, Limonene, Evernia Prunastri Extract.

Best regards,

Paul

Paul said:
rum said:
Has anyone got a list of ingredients for the new formulation of XPEC?

Aqua, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Glycerin, Potassium Hydroxide, Potassium cocoate, Myristic Acid, Coconut Acid, Cocos Nucifera Oil, Parfum, Eugenol, Geraniol, Linalool, Benzyl Benzoate, Citronellol, Limonene, Evernia Prunastri Extract.

Best regards,

Paul

Wow thanks Paul. Lightning fast response!

As mentioned previously, Connaught are doing it. Add TSRNIS for a 10% discount. The original one is currently out of stock but you can leave your email address and they'll let you know when it's back in stock.

Jel999 said:
As mentioned previously, Connaught are doing it. Add TSRNIS for a 10% discount. The original one is currently out of stock but you can leave your email address and they'll let you know when it's back in stock.
Is this code still functioning? What are the terms for its use?

rum said:
Jel999 said:

The code is for new in stock items. I assume it works as it was only posted in vendors offers recently.

Jel999 said:
rum said:
Jel999 said:

The code is for new in stock items. I assume it works as it was only posted in vendors offers recently.
Hmm doesn't seem to work for the sample product but does for the full size.

Back
Top Bottom