Where to buy Godrej shaving cream in UK?

Re: RE: Where to buy Godrej shaving cream in UK?

Shemen Zait said:
Nishy said:
Ingesting parabens reduces the absorption massively into the bloodstream compared to dermol application. But it's such a disputed topic no point going down the route of good/bad. I'm actually looking for a cream that is so sharp lemon wise that you can taste the sour through its scent!

I know what you mean.
Try this Nishy,

http://www.nannyssillysoap.com/ps/product.php?id_product=402

Got to be the most lemony soap I ever tried, now I know they call it a soap but it's actually a hybrid cream or very very soft soap.
Thanks I will definitely try this out

Methinks the only way of getting what you want is to buy a scent free cream and then add the lemon to suit your taste/nose. Creams are made lightly scented because we only want the scent to last while we shave. Why don't you talk to Sharon about the best way to set about making a hugely lemony cream?

A quick Google reveals that essential oil of lemon is available on the High Street, if you still have one. Maybe is simply a matter of stirring enough of that in to a scentless cream. Sharon will know.

I ken what you are after because I like my lemon meringue pies sharp enough to almost cleft my palate.

Bechet45 said:
Methinks the only way of getting what you want is to buy a scent free cream and then add the lemon to suit your taste/nose. Creams are made lightly scented because we only want the scent to last while we shave. Why don't you talk to Sharon about the best way to set about making a hugely lemony cream?

A quick Google reveals that essential oil of lemon is available on the High Street, if you still have one. Maybe is simply a matter of stirring enough of that in to a scentless cream. Sharon will know.

I ken what you are after because I like my lemon meringue pies sharp enough to almost cleft my palate.
I'm thinking your spot on here, going to raid the shop on friday to see which is the strongest lemon EO. I may also add in a splash of Turkish lemon cologne just to spritz it up

Nishy said:
I'm thinking your spot on here, going to raid the shop on friday to see which is the strongest lemon EO. I may also add in a splash of Turkish lemon cologne just to spritz it up

Careful lads! Those disgraceful, freedom-infringing, dreadfully un-British European regulations sometimes have reasons behind them.

Citrus EOs are photo-sensitising and can significantly multiply the effect of sunshine on your skin, making potentially painful burning much more likely.

I would take a look at the permitted content for the oil concerned and, as the regs will be conservative, exceed that - but only by a small amount.

globalm said:
Nishy said:

Careful lads! Those disgraceful, freedom-infringing, dreadfully un-British European regulations sometimes have reasons behind them.

Citrus EOs are photo-sensitising and can significantly multiply the effect of sunshine on your skin, making potentially painful burning much more likely.

I would take a look at the permitted content for the oil concerned and, as the regs will be conservative, exceed that - but only by a small amount.
Should be fine we only sell registered (mainly British) products being a pharmacy, but will tread carefully perhaps a few menthol crystals to calm the burning effect if present

globalm said:
Nishy said:

Should be fine we only sell registered (mainly British) products being a pharmacy, but will tread carefully perhaps a few menthol crystals to calm the burning effect if present

Nishy said:
globalm said:
Nishy said:

globalm said:
Nishy said:

It's not the quality of the product that is the concern. citrus oils, be they ever so pure, cause photo-toxicity so you have to be cautious about using a lot, that's all.

Sorry got that a bit late, will take care thanks for the heads up, had a look for godrej in a few Asian shops today no luck but did pick up a nice black soap!

Hi just to update you all the ebay seller alex7947 now has 100g tubes of lemon fresh godrej for £4.50 with free postage! This works out cheaper than namasteworld and they are in the uk check it out

Have you tried the original in the red tube? That's bloody lovely and I've not had a tube in over a year since I moved away from west London. All the markets in Southall used to have it.

Back
Top Bottom