What's your favourite Proraso Cream/soap?

Evening folks,

Got the Proraso out tonight... hadn't shaved with it for ages !

It's fantastic stuff and it got me thinking, if Proraso ceased making all but one cream or soap from their range what would you chose?

I personally favour the white Tub over all the other varieties....

What would you chose? (Providing you like Proraso and have used it before.)

Never tried the white except the pre/post which is ok but love menthol hence it would have to be the original green 'non sensitive' if you like

Just bought the green tub and the red tub. Test lathered with the red tub, can't say I'm a huge fan of the scent to be honest. The green, however, smells great. I'll be having a shave tonight and using the green. I hope it's as good as I've heard!

SmallBeard said:
Just bought the green tub and the red tub. Test lathered with the red tub, can't say I'm a huge fan of the scent to be honest. The green, however, smells great. I'll be having a shave tonight and using the green. I hope it's as good as I've heard!

It's the syrup on your waffle or the soldier through your egg it's just so damn good

Nishy said:
SmallBeard said:

It's the syrup on your waffle or the soldier through your egg it's just so damn good

That's a big claim! I am looking forward to it though. Hopefully nice and cooling after a hot day, followed up with some Floid Vigoroso.

SmallBeard said:
Nishy said:
SmallBeard said:

That's a big claim! I am looking forward to it though. Hopefully nice and cooling after a hot day, followed up with some Floid Vigoroso.

It didn't disappoint. Excellent first use. Glad I bought it.

Back
Top Bottom