What Watch Are You Wearing Today?

68692275bd539a68870eff05fe963735.jpg

Oris allthe way from india in eight days.
Doubt very much its ever been any where near oris
But its ticking away like a good un for £3.40

Its insides
3f2f3e714b5c1d16b68be6c9e3be5fc2.jpg

Looks quite cool

The classic Seiko 5's
Scroll down to the 50 quid jobbies here http://www.creationwatches.com/products/seiko-automatic-watches-69/

They use the Seiko 7S26C Automatic (mechanical) movement. It's been around since the 70's and is accurate, reliable & pretty bomb proof.
Avoid the diver style watches as that's where they jump up to 40+mm using the same movement. Same as that Orange monster a few posts above.

Wear it till it dies and buy another as a service on a automatic is going to set you back ~120 quid. Anywhere between 5-10 years life expectancy.

Sorry for the lack of replies from me on this thread (which I started). Recently the site has beenvery uncompatable with the iPad, and I can't paste in image URLs, or anything come to that. Or select text. Or copy etc.... Not sure where the problem is, but it's just this site, everywhere else I use seems fine.

Some lovely watches being posted by everyone!

OrangeSport said:
Sorry for the lack of replies from me on this thread (which I started). Recently the site has beenvery uncompatable with the iPad, and I can't paste in image URLs, or anything come to that. Or select text. Or copy etc.... Not sure where the problem is, but it's just this site, everywhere else I use seems fine.

It's better of late but I have had similar problems with my iPad. After the new version of IOS it was a real pain. It wouldn't copy and past, slow to respond, dropping out of apps and even restarting on its own. It's got a lot better now with some of the recent updates.

OrangeSport said:

I think it's the yearly snow effect, mine went to shit when it started, it's OK now.

chris.hale said:
OrangeSport said:

I think it's the yearly snow effect, mine went to shit when it started, it's OK now.

Hit and miss, but managed to get it to work after a few goes...

Back
Top Bottom