What Watch Are You Wearing Today?

Jaycey what the hell are you reading in the post above?

Is the word that starts with "h" and is hidden by the start "hard" or hot" or what?

And where is your other hand??

50c85fbacefb06e0707479cc58bc6ecb.jpg

Vintage casio from ebay

I struggle to appreciate 70's design watches but this Montine is so comfortable on the wrist I can't part with it. It's slim, unobtrusive and so reliable and accurate.
The automatic movement is silky smooth and quickset date operated by pressing the crown.
If you like this design they go for very reasonable money on eBay ;)

Whenever Jason pots I always tune in it's nothing to do with what watch are you wearing it's purely for the Mag content in the background, must say there's not many red blooded men who don't have a thing about the naughty nurse fantasy.:)

pugh-the-special-one said:
Whenever Jason pots I always tune in it's nothing to do with what watch are you wearing it's purely for the Mag content in the background, must say there's not many red blooded men who don't have a thing about the naughty nurse fantasy.:)

I concur Jamie...I concur :heart:

jaycey said:
pugh-the-special-one said:

I concur Jamie...I concur :heart:

+1

I get to flirt with primary school teachers and hospital nurses as part of my job.

Heck, sometimes they're even female.

jaycey said:
Precista PRS-18A today.

Working in the waste industry, I never know what the lads might bring me to read or watch...

Oh man I need that issue (Nov '85) to complete my collection.

How does £250 quid sound?

Trannies are the best of both worlds -- they're blokes so you get none of that "guess-what-I'm-thinking" / "find-the-clitoris" / mood swings etc that you get with women BUT they look like hot, foxy birds!

That's got to be a winner in anyone's book, right?

(N.b. for the opposite see butch lesbians.)

Back
Top Bottom