What Mama Bear Soaps would you like to see?

Quite a few suggestions so far:

Unscented with added Sea Buckthorn Oil - I hadn't seen this one, I will add to our next order.
Babrber Shop - If you meant Ye Olde Barbershoppe then we already have this one.
Spellbound Woods - Sounds good, I will add this to the order.
Aromatic pipe tobacco - We already have this one.
Roses - Should be able to add this
Pepperberry - This seems very popular, will be adding this one.
Hydrogen - Same as above
Brute - Same as above again!
Limes - Should be able to add this

Anyone have any other suggestions?

When I used to frequent B&B it seemed like Hydrogen was in the top three of most popular MB soaps. I think it is well worth you stocking this. I have owned it and really liked the scent.

simmo3801 said:
What does the hydrogen smell of PC?

Oh god, now you're asking! It's a sweet and fruity kind of smell that I found very 'uplifting' which kinda makes sense. Not at all traditional, a bit like Juicy Fruit chewing gum. It just made me smile when I used it and I can see why it's a popular one. This is how MB describe it:

Top fruity notes of apple, grapefruit, peach and leafy greens; with middle notes of lily, lavender, rose and violet; and finally base notes with amber, sandalwood, and raspberry musk.

I would be very interested in a few of the aftershaves/colognes that Mama Bears do. I particularly enjoyed the Dragons Blood scent, and I know of nowhere based in the UK selling the AS/colognes.

Any chance of this?

aberimp said:
I would be very interested in a few of the aftershaves/colognes that Mama Bears do. I particularly enjoyed the Dragons Blood scent, and I know of nowhere based in the UK selling the AS/colognes.

Any chance of this?

Unfortunately due to US shipping restrictions they are not able to send items that contain alcohol to the UK so we can't stock the aftershaves or colognes.

Nice one thanks Traditional. I'll give a firm order for 3 Brute if you're taking bookings. I've also got a couple of the wooden MB shaving bowls which are gr8 & tailor made in size for the soaps; I'm just not sure what the retail cost would have to be in this country allowing for a mark up to make any profit. If you're up for adding in half a dozen or so of the Brute bath soaps give me a price & I'd love to "piggyback" them onto your order. Whatever you can sell them at it's got to be less expensive for me than ordering direct from Sue as an individual.

JohnnyO. :D

aberimp said:

Any chance of this?

Martin on here does a dragons blood cologne,i purchased one and think its very good..smells a bit differant as the mama bears dragons blood..if you drop me a pm ill send you a bit to try..

Back
Top Bottom