What Mama Bear Soaps would you like to see?

Hi guys,

Our latest batch of Mama Bear's Soaps have been selling pretty well so we are going to be getting another large batch in time for Christmas.

We currently have 34 different flavours of Mama Bear's but I know that there are other scents that people would like to see stocked in the UK. Let's hear your suggestions and we will do our best to include them.

Matthew

Well of the ones I've tried I really liked Wild Mint & Ivy. It wasn't one of her 'in your face' scents and not particularly minty, just very relaxing and perfect for night shaves. Has Sue sent you a sample of all her soaps for you to try?!

Pig Cat said:
Well of the ones I've tried I really liked Wild Mint & Ivy. It wasn't one of her 'in your face' scents and not particularly minty, just very relaxing and perfect for night shaves. Has Sue sent you a sample of all her soaps for you to try?!

Ha - I wish I had a sample of every soap! That would keep me going for a while :D . We already have the Wild Mint & Ivy but thanks for the suggestion.

Professor Blighty said:
I didn't know there were so many to choose from.

I like Babrber Shop & Spellbound Woods (the woody/green scents for me please).

Just had a look, I would like to try the pipe tobacco.

Have to admit that glycerin soaps never really appealed to me after my first experience with the Wilkinson Blue Bowl, but having acquired the Roses version of this it has featured heavily in my rotation. A very easily achieved lather that offers good protection and slippage ( :? ).

traditionalshaving said:
Pig Cat said:

Ha - I wish I had a sample of every soap! That would keep me going for a while :D . We already have the Wild Mint & Ivy but thanks for the suggestion.

Oh good, I assumed you didn't because I don't see it get mentioned here or elsewhere. Well worth a try chaps of you like things mellow.

RB73 said:
Have to admit that glycerin soaps never really appealed to me after my first experience with the Wilkinson Blue Bowl, but having acquired the Roses version of this it has featured heavily in my rotation. A very easily achieved lather that offers good protection and slippage ( :? ).

MB's is probably the best glycerin soap there is

The unscented with sea buckthorn would be nice as well as pepperberry, hydrogen, brute and limes.

The wooden MB branded bowls are good as well.

Back
Top Bottom