What made your day a good one

Good to read of folks' good news. All the very best, chaps.

Apart from having my Daughter up to stay for the weekend which always brings me great joy, I received a new handle from Red Horseman and I'm well chuffed with it. I may only get to use it in carving a neckline on my work-in-progress beard but it's a beauty nonetheless.

Here she is:

11f090c41173a87a1843ec628740d242.jpg

12mm thick, 85mm long and styled after one of the late, great Bob of Bob's Razorworks designs. The quality of Red's work is excellent and I can thoroughly recommend dealing with the good fellow.

P.S. just who the heck out there offers reliable replating these days as I could do with my Minora LC head getting the full nickel treatment?

Good to read of folks' good news. All the very best, chaps.

Apart from having my Daughter up to stay for the weekend which always brings me great joy, I received a new handle from Red Horseman and I'm well chuffed with it. I may only get to use it in carving a neckline on my work-in-progress beard but it's a beauty nonetheless.

Here she is:

11f090c41173a87a1843ec628740d242.jpg

12mm thick, 85mm long and styled after one of the late, great Bob of Bob's Razorworks designs. The quality of Red's work is excellent and I can thoroughly recommend dealing with the good fellow.

P.S. just who the heck out there offers reliable replating these days as I could do with my Minora LC head getting the full nickel treatment?

That is a nice handle, is there a thread of Red's work anywhere?

Search Redhorseman Swing handle - it may be in this forum or maybe in the one that was lost, not sure.

I've just received another stainless Swing and a trad knurled modified epee to fit a Blackbird but he is very busy with work right now.

A fine curry in my favourite curry house, "Ayo Gurkhali" Nepalese restaurant, Wilmslow. It's a couple of hours away from me but I always stop by if I'm passing that way.

It's owned and run by a Nepalese family, some of which are ex-Gurkhas, and other members of their family are currently serving soldiers. As you would expect, the standard is exceptionally high - the food is stunning and maticulously prepared, and the service is second to none (literally).

Fantastic.

Ayogurkhali1.jpg

Last edited:
Some nice people robed my apartment today, fortunately SWMBO and little bugger went to their parents today, other fortunate thing is that nice people aren't interested in wet shaving ☺

What?! Man, that sucks...sorry to hear.. I hope it was all things that can be replaced/covered by insurance.
Still..sucks..

Back
Top Bottom