What made your day a good one

The Comeback Special! Right up there with the T.A.M.I. show.

I've just found that many of the performances from the T.A.M.I. show are available on Youtube, so that's made my day.

Generally my wife and I eat with a semi-vegetarian diet, with very limited chicken, fish, and eggs and no red meat at all, for health reasons. (This was her idea; I still have Neanderthal cravings.) However, tonight we're taking a break and having filet mignon steaks. Yum. A good day.

Family.

Had a chilled day, up later and a slow start to the day, shower, shave and a coffee. Then off out, quick look around the shops then to the pub. 14 oz steak, washed down with a Guinness and a G&T (Tanqueray No 10) with a slice of pink grapefruit. Never had Grapefruit in a G&T before, lovely, try it.

An afternoon and evening sat in front of the T.V. Another beer, M&S Salted Caramel Porter.

Nice pressies, TW Steel Watch, Baylis & Harding gift set in a Camper Van shaped Toilet bag, new case for iPad, bag of sweets and a Conceptum hard back notepad.

Spoilt rotten and a lovely day with SWMBO and the kids, ain't life grand ?

Last edited:
Wasp nest 10 feet from our back door. But I am the Bringer of white dusty death.

Translation, I waited till it got dark and they were all safely tucked up in their waspy beds, sneaked up to their nest and gave it a 3 second squirt of ant powder, which is also very bad for wasps.

Coward 1 Nasty Stingy Thugs 0

Pre wedding shoot today, all dressed up in an Indian suit, then switching over to an English suit. Finally casual in the evening (without photoshoot) for my parents 32nd wedding anniversary.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
What happened to the full highland dress " suit " Nishster ? We've got Islamic, Sikh & General Use tartans available . Never mind, I bet you looked great as is.

JohnnyO. o/

A meeting in London, with time afterwards to have a wander down Bond Street, the Burlington & Piccadilly Arcades, and Jermyn Street.

I spent a happy half hour in Floris, and bought some 'JF' EDT.

Unfortunately I also spotted a new Oris watch that I really like...

What happened to the full highland dress " suit " Nishster ? We've got Islamic, Sikh & General Use tartans available . Never mind, I bet you looked great as is.

JohnnyO. o/
J-O I would definitely do a Highland kilt sort outfit. I'm a strange one in that I'm Hindu Punjabi, not Sikh or Gujrati, hah I think I'm more English being brought up in a C of E school. Perhaps I should wear a bit of everything and a turban [emoji14]

If you ever want a maroon beret with a clan Sinclair crest badge m8 ... I'm your guy. 'Fraid the only tartan turban I've seen at a wedding was Sikh tartan, however if you went to a C of E school we've also got two Clergy tartans. Just have a truly great day despite all the costume changes.

JohnnyO. o/.

If you ever want a maroon beret with a clan Sinclair crest badge m8 ... I'm your guy. 'Fraid the only tartan turban I've seen at a wedding was Sikh tartan, however if you went to a C of E school we've also got two Clergy tartans. Just have a truly great day despite all the costume changes.

JohnnyO. o/.
All done now buddy 5 hours of posing and being flashed at, some amazing pictures though. Once they have been edited I'll definitely post some. A tartan turban, very smart, what do clergy turbans look like?!?

This is my last day at work before retiring after 50 years of mostly enjoyable jobs in Financial Management but with a 3 year gap when I ran my own Pub/Restaurant.

Officially I was working from home today but as you can see below, my time was mostly spent on the garden in readiness for a get-together tomorrow.

The forecast is rain all day - ah well, there will be plenty of time for sunshine in the days ahead I hope.

ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1466779330.421258.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Back
Top Bottom