What made your day a good one

I'm actually a St.Helens boy but moved to Prescot a few years back. Warrington is alright. A few nice little boozers for a few pints and a show at Parr hall - Runcorn is just road works and a traffic jam masquerading as a bridge and an assortment of confusing dual carriageways.

Are you from these parts Simon?

I'm actually a St.Helens boy but moved to Prescot a few years back. Warrington is alright. A few nice little boozers for a few pints and a show at Parr hall - Runcorn is just road works and a traffic jam masquerading as a bridge and an assortment of confusing dual carriageways.

Are you from these parts Simon?

I'm in deepest North Liverpool ....... Walton, to be exact. I had a mate from school, lived on Manchester Road, so it was a hop, skip and a jump from town or Queens Drive on the No 10 to get up there. Spent years knocking about up there. We knew a girl whose family lived on the Derby Estate itself, too ..... so we got to run riot in there on occasion.

Prescot was the place I spent many a Summer in my early teens ....... Was great as long as we avoided the glue sniffers lurking in the Manny road cemetary ........ or Knobheads from Huyton :D

You're just up the road then. I've had a drive up Walton Hall Park a couple of times with the dog for a change of scenery from Stadt Moers - aside from that about the nearest I've got is hanging round the police station while my mate reported his car getting nicked while we were at Goodison.:D

Was great as long as we avoided the glue sniffers lurking in the Manny road cemetary ........ or Knobheads from Huyton :D

I can't remember the last time I saw a discarded glue bag (Solvent abuse is soooo last century darling!) but when you get to the top of the cemetery where you can cut through to the church the litter definitely takes on a more smackhead / alcoholic vibe.:rolleyes:

Ah Warrington, No 1 District PTC and lost weekends. Happy Days. Wasn't Wayne Fontana from that neck of the woods, or am I thinking of Dave Berry.

JohnnyO. o/

The only thing I know about Wayne Fontana is he gets a mention just before "Fortune Teller" on Live At Leeds!

I've not long since finished work, my local team are playing at home (Prescot Cables) and it's actually looking pretty sunny. Beer, hotpot and football all in the sunshine awaits - nice way to unwind.

Although Everton are on this evening so this may well turn into a bit of a crappy day.

My day was perfect putting in a 8 mile trek into the Brecon Beacons today just on the edge of my town I never tire of walking in this landscape and the weather was superb plus I came across a pile of wild garlic so i picked some for tomorrows stir fry.

When I drove from South up to North the other week I went through the Brecon's Jamie. It too was a lovely day and it was one of the most pleasurable drives I have ever done...Stunning in-fact.
I loved Wales & the Mountain Biking in Coed D Brenin so much I booked to go again in June as soon as I got home.

I can't wait to return ;)

Woke up early with a hangover. It was a gorgeous morning so I decided to clear my head with a nice cycle around the London icons...
84e7e88d347a5116e6900fee6922c230.jpg
6429326bf8b1fffb6b4ebb6665866cab.jpg
f6a17f5ee767dbe40b4930d083bd18dc.jpg
9b12a724b7260d6659150881c65d9ae2.jpg
1e33f78d1bad48d6069353f010830913.jpg
70416cc6d7d21737591e0f51297fcc7c.jpg
392978ecfeaf32004c2b1175b5439ab3.jpg
9156be52469eac193433586a44a16ccd.jpg

Sent from my iBend 6

When I drove from South up to North the other week I went through the Brecon's Jamie. It too was a lovely day and it was one of the most pleasurable drives I have ever done...Stunning in-fact.
I loved Wales & the Mountain Biking in Coed D Brenin so much I booked to go again in June as soon as I got home.

I can't wait to return ;)

Jason,

You need to have a day down the Bike park in Merthyr they have some great bike trails plus a day ride pass + uplift I walk the bike trails regular they are fantastic over 800 mountain bikers every week visit the park, here's short video of some of the trails.

Good breakfast
San Francisco Bay
New sunglasses
A fully inked Parker 25 fountain pen in my bag
A good date last night that spilled into this morning
A cold Blue Moon in the sun
Playing with a new phone
Good health

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom