What is your favourite sweet smelling shaving soap?

Having gone through my stash I forgot to mention a few also quite surprised as to how many sweet scented soaps I own.

Tiki The Captain (cherry tobacco) and Tiki Davey Jones Locker (banana bread). CRSW Winter (cranberries and cinnamon). Grandstaff, TOBS and D. R. HARRIS coconut. TOBS Jermyn Street.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Any views on this Nishy? I have the Sandlewood which I really like, great soap.
In my mind its the best coconut cream available on the market. Unlike TOBS it doesn't smell of dessicated coconut, much more natural 'flavoured' great slickness and cushion, which is expected from a cream. Great stuff, pull out that wallet ;) PM your address and I'll send you some over :)

In my mind its the best coconut cream available on the market. Unlike TOBS it doesn't smell of dessicated coconut, much more natural 'flavoured' great slickness and cushion, which is expected from a cream. Great stuff, pull out that wallet ;)

Good enough for me! Really enjoying the creams!

No problem well worth the money, a much more natural coconut scent without the sweetness and superb post shave care.

I find Grandstaff Coconut very addictive, glad it's in a good soap too. Was lucky to have an original tin, (V.1) which I keep for special occasions. It's also the reason I have never released a Coconut soap, it's a tough one to beat.

Sterlings Black Cherry I enjoyed the scent of, shame the soap let it down though. I will probably get a roasting for saying that.

I also like a strawberry scent I have just had made, though it may not make it to market because it's a little too much on the sweet side.

Sweet is in the nose of the beholder. With that proviso, Mystic Water's Adirondack Jack and Soapy Bathman's Desperado are both sweet scented soaps in my den that also perform well in the lather dept.

Back
Top Bottom