what do you listen to when youre shaving? if anything?

D

Deleted member 12673

hey so what do you listen to when youre shaving? if anything?

depends on my mood sometimes i like to just have quiet time and just think deeply about stuff thats going on in life
but then sometimes i just put on the radio on through the apps on my phone and listen away

i like to listen to talksport on the radio or some RnB and Hip Hop, cant beat old skool music tbh

Two kids trying to kick their way through a locked door, 'cos they forgot to go for a piss before I shut myself in there for half an hour of me time :rolleyes:

As the youngest of three kids, I remember when I was the last one at home and my old man would always take a crap in my (the downstairs) bathroom early in the AM and then giggle as he said "I left you a little present!!" meaning an odor that would turn a charging rhino!! :sick: o_O I would rise and trudge to the bathroom and flip on the overhead fan before returning to bed.

So I guess I’m also perhaps an odd one out. I have (please don’t laugh) 3 ‘Man-time’ playlists. Some lo-fi stuff, some old jazz/mowtown and a random one with moody stuff. I have the fan off and the speaker outside in the hall so I can hear the ‘mowing’ but I have music playing almost always when I’m not talking to a bunch of morons on teams or dealing with life……..

Back
Top Bottom