What do we know about Myrsol?

pedro083 said:
Gifts and care I got mine from.
http://www.giftsandcare.com/en/catalog/the-pleasure-of-shaving/myrsol.html

Dont think there will be much in it once you add postage on both. Though the 1000ml bottle of special K for less than 21 euros is a steal

April Fool! You got me!

Hmmm.... interesting thread - I must say, I am quite partial to Spanish Colognes - Alvarez Gomez being an old fave - it was my Grandpa's favourite as well.

I've never tried Myrtol, though. Might have to give the Catalans a pass on this one and try it out.

Re: RE: What do we know about Myrsol?

Bechet45 said:
.... as I applied the Emulsion I could feel a lot of friction and this turned out to be my skin shedding a layer.

Forgive me please but that sounds bloody awful. I'd go mental if a product made my skin peel. :s

Tall_Paul said:
That's interesting Pedro. I have quite dry skin and skinfood really works for me but I've never really tried an alcohol splash just on it's own.

I like the sound of the 'Polo mint' smell.

Stick to the skin food! The last thing dry skin needs is alcohol. :(

Darren said:
Bechet45 said:
.... as I applied the Emulsion I could feel a lot of friction and this turned out to be my skin shedding a layer.

Forgive me please but that sounds bloody awful. I'd go mental if a product made my skin peel. :s

I think someone mentioned above that it's the combination of the alum with cream-based products (took me a couple of shaves until I realised I hadn't landed a bad batch of Proraso).

Ken T M said:
Darren said:
Bechet45 said:

I think someone mentioned above that it's the combination of the alum with cream-based products (took me a couple of shaves until I realised I hadn't landed a bad batch of Proraso).

Understood. But was it still your skin peeling? Or some emulsified shave cream?

Bechet45 said:
Hi Darren - Please read posts 1 through 4 in this thread.

I did. But I didn't quite catch on with a couple of the abbreviations used etc. Wouldn't have harmed you much to answer would it?

Back
Top Bottom