What do we know about Myrsol?

Can't remember what prompted me to buy them, certainly not any knowledge of the product, but I have brand new bottles of Myrsol Agua Balsamica and Myrsol Emulsion. I used them this morning.

A Personna red and/or I got bouncy at the end of the blades second shave so I used alum and then the Agua Balsamica. That left my skin feeling tight so I put on some of the Emulsion - as I applied the Emulsion I could feel a lot of friction and this turned out to be my skin shedding a layer. The net result was uberBBS so I'm not complaining.

Does anyone know if one or the other Myrsol is supposed to 'exfoliate'? Could it have been a combination of the two? I was much surprised by the effect, then wondered if I should wash it off, then put some Skin Food atop the lot because it went very dry, then discovered the uberBBS and was pleased. And curious.

Aha! I'd forgotten the alum part of the mix! Methinks you have the solution, gentlemen - I did not wash off the alum.

My face still feels like docking day UK - we used not to shave for a few days approaching UK and then shave when we paid-off, home to the wife all soft and smoorth.

Hi! I also think that you suffered a reaction because of alum...

About Myrsol products, I'm a regular user of them and I must say:

- Agua Balsámica is one of the best lotions I have tested. Really calming for an alcohol based after shave!

- Myrsol Emulsión works wonderfully as a Pre shave, even better than like after shave IMHO. As after shave is a bit greasy, so mixing it with some lotion is recommendable.

- Take a look to Formula K lotion for summer: it cools and refreshes really good and let your skin smoothyl! And it smells like a mint sweet, hehe

Cheers!

Sir_eider said:
Hi! I also think that you suffered a reaction because of alum...

About Myrsol products, I'm a regular user of them and I must say:

- Agua Balsámica is one of the best lotions I have tested. Really calming for an alcohol based after shave!

- Myrsol Emulsión works wonderfully as a Pre shave, even better than like after shave IMHO. As after shave is a bit greasy, so mixing it with some lotion is recommendable.

- Take a look to Formula K lotion for summer: it cools and refreshes really good and let your skin smoothyl! And it smells like a mint sweet, hehe

Cheers!

Yip have to agree about the formula K smells like polo mints and does not hang about long one of my favourite Myrsol products.
And it comes in a really big bottle for refills
3d8e4607.jpg

Gifts & Care, if I am not mistaken, Paul. Perhaps others can confirm. Don't think that for Myrsol we can use that Italian vendor (Perfumaria) that Pedro and Honey use for Floid Blue, etc.

Gifts and care I got mine from.
http://www.giftsandcare.com/en/catalog/the-pleasure-of-shaving/myrsol.html

Dont think there will be much in it once you add postage on both. Though the 1000ml bottle of special K for less than 21 euros is a steal

That's interesting Pedro. I have quite dry skin and skinfood really works for me but I've never really tried an alcohol splash just on it's own.

I like the sound of the 'Polo mint' smell.

Tall_Paul said:
That's interesting Pedro. I have quite dry skin and skinfood really works for me but I've never really tried an alcohol splash just on it's own.

I like the sound of the 'Polo mint' smell.

My personal recommendation: buy both Myrsol Emulsion and Formula K. Then, you can use them by mixing in your hands! You'll have all the skin care of Emulsion plus Formula K scent. A good combination, hehe.

Also, you could use Emulsion like a really good pre shave (in my experiencie it works even better than Skinfood and it costs almost half).

Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom