What did you learn about printers today?

That all the print head cleaning in the world won't make a blind bit of difference if you neglect to take the breather tabs off the cartridges.

On the other hand, I'd never have realised if I hadn't had to remove the ink carts to put the cleaning fluid carts in their places - actually, I didn't notice the bright yellow tabs marked, "Remove before inserting - PULL HERE" until I was putting them back. Nor when I fitted them in the first place - a job I've done how many times before. I think I'll remember in future, anyway.

Doh!

Not your fault, Carl. It's 2016 and printers are still overly complicated. Did the printer tell you that you didn't remove the tabs? No? Why not? Did the printer give you easy to follow instructions? No? Why not? Not your fault, Carl.
The people designing printer-user interaction are a bunch of mindless jerks who will be the first against the wall when the revolution comes. :D

Not your fault, Carl. It's 2016 and printers are still overly complicated. Did the printer tell you that you didn't remove the tabs? No? Why not? Did the printer give you easy to follow instructions? No? Why not? Not your fault, Carl.
The people designing printer-user interaction are a bunch of mindless jerks who will be the first against the wall when the revolution comes. :D
[emoji18] my Epson always remind me on the little screen to remove the cap, however it doesn't say zilt about taking the breather seal.[emoji35]

... a bunch of mindless jerks who will be the first against the wall when the revolution comes. :D
Not so sure about who is mindless. FFS Carl! Muster the few remaining grey cells. Anyway - job jobbed and the ironing is done, too! (yesterday's job) On the shaving brushes front, I keep forgetting I've ordered several and order a few more - losing it ain't all bad.

Haha! Didn't you start this cleaning process a few days ago [emoji14] glad the brush acquisitions are flowing!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom