What browser are you using?

A bit of everything,

IE and Firefox at work, safari on the Mac, Firefox, Chrome or IE on my VMWare machine and Safari or Atomic web browser on the phone. For forums I often use Tapatalk.

Used IE and Firefox in the past but always end up going back to Chrome. It's simplicity and ability to be customized make it a winner for me.

I apologise in advance but I'm a Microsoft man and hence use ie, and always have. I can't get used to other browsers, although I do use Firefox occasionally on sites where ie has a hissy fit.
Not sure what browser is on my phone, but use tapatalk for the forum.

Chrome under both Windows and OSX, mix of Opera and Safari on my iphone. Used to be a Firefox user but it just feels sluggish these days and got fed up of extensions not working when new versions of FF came out. Never got on with Opera on the desktop.

Chrome. Chrome's autofill for ordering stuff is great and its minimalistic in display, easy to use and faster than anything else with my country bumpkin internet set-up.

95% of my internet time is on a Chromebook so by default I use Chrome!:icon_wink:

I also use Chrome on my PC and laptop. I have used Firefox in the past which I think is pretty good but I find the screen rather cluttered compared to Chrome.

Back
Top Bottom