What are you waiting on to arrive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will let you know. I am lacking a good rose soap....and even though I enjoy Salters Wild Rose Cream..... I still prefer to use a soap!
I have the LPL Rose soap and I love it.
I love the scent of the Salters it reminds me of Turkish Delight but if I am honest it is no where near the performance of LPL.
I suppose its a case of "you get what you pay for" as far as these are concerned.

I also love Wickham's and I can't see any problems having both. ;):D

If you would like a sample of LPL then let me know Brian. :)

My first badger!
upload_2018-4-19_7-47-53.png

The description isn't that promising (second word is 'defective'), but it looks like I'm getting a best badger brush for less that £17 with just a little bit of surface finishing problems on the handle. If the worst comes to the worst I can just throw away the handle and buy a cheap boar or synthetic and re-use the knot.

It's a Frank Shaving from Aliexpress, if anyone's interested.

Oh, that was you - I was looking at that, and will be putting a bid in on one of the other designs later today. Congrats, you got a bargain (and I'm hoping I can do the same!).

Sorry about that;).
I bought a different design from the same vendor last year. They are really nice! If I recall correctly ....that one cost me considerably more......with no head.
Good luck for later!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom