What are you waiting on to arrive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A cheap and cheerful Omega 10066 Boar Brush. My first and hopefully a good transition from synthetic.

209af443657e64f2c5450a9ffeddfa9b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Nice choice. One of the best performing brushes out there if you ask me.

After sitting on the fence undecided for well over a year, i've finally decided to buy a Parker Variant...due to my passion for parker razors.
PRK-VARSC-3_copy_9ae920df-2014-4a14-a07f-e4a9ff5fb8c1_1200x.jpg

A early pre birthday present to myself, this will be the final DE razor to be added to my vastly grown collection, it'll be arriving in the next few days, i look forward to it's maiden shave.

Last edited:
Thanks Paul

Thanks Les

The date wasn't mentioned on the listing, and I didn't ask the seller.

I'm hoping it will be with me in a few days. I'll report back when it arrives.

I'm guessing it's a later model, F or G, as there is no nickel collar (just below the adjustment dial) present. That's one of the best original Fatboys I've seen. You got a bargain right there for that set[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm guessing it's a later model, F or G, as there is no nickel collar (just below the adjustment dial) present. That's one of the best original Fatboys I've seen. You got a bargain right there for that set[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm hoping it's in as good condition as the photos portray.
Best of it is, I asked the Lady seller how she came to own the razor. She told me that she collects all sorts of things, and that she recalls picking it up at a boot sale some time ago !

After sitting on the fence undecided for well over a year, i've finally decided to buy a Parker Variant...due to my passion for parker razors.

A early pre birthday present to myself, this will be final DE razor to be added to my vastly grown collection, it'll be arrive in the next few days, i look forward to it's maiden shave.
I'm sure you won't be dissapointed, it's a very well built razor with enough adjustment for just about anyone. I would start on setting two and work your way up to find the perfect setting for you. P.

A early pre birthday present to myself, this will be final DE razor to be added to my vastly grown collection, it'll be arrive in the next few days, i look forward to it's maiden shave.

I've often been close to buying a Variant but what with having a Rockwell 6C I've always resisted. The on-the-fly adjustment does appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom