What are you waiting on to arrive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am eagerly awaiting the Barrister And Mann Roam set, the Shave soap, Aftershave and EDT. Bought from a fellow TSR member.
From the reviews I've read online this could be one of the best scents that B&M have made as far as I'm concerned and I know it will be right up my street.
I'm also waiting on a 100ml bottle of Vetiver Insolent from Miller Harris. That's it, self imposed spending ban..........well it's a plan! :) P.

I am eagerly awaiting the Barrister And Mann Roam set, the Shave soap, Aftershave and EDT. Bought from a fellow TSR member.
From the reviews I've read online this could be one of the best scents that B&M have made as far as I'm concerned and I know it will be right up my street.
I'm also waiting on a 100ml bottle of Vetiver Insolent from Miller Harris. That's it, self imposed spending ban..........well it's a plan! :) P.
My ban only lasts until pay day... this time next week! :D

I tried the sample, at first I was like nah its not for me, but as the shave evolved all the scents came together, it's a very complex scent profile and it's one of those love it or hate it scents. But you can't get as masculine as this, I love it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I tried the sample, at first I was like nah its not for me, but as the shave evolved all the scents came together, it's a very complex scent profile and it's one of those love it or hate it scents. But you can't get as masculine as this, I love it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I tend to love the "love it or hate it scents" so I'm sure this will be for me :) I love marmite too! :) P.

Coming soon. Wholly Kaw ~ Tempest with Donkey Milk

Straight from the throne of Zeus himself, comes Tempest, a mix of Ozone, Rain and Birch Tar. This is the how we imagine the air around the King of the Sky and Thunder smells like.

Immerse yourself into the aquatic scent of the rain, walk through while the lightning strikes all around you, scorching the damp earth beneath your feet, and emerge smelling like the true King of the Gods.

Pre-orders wil start today, Friday March 23, and end Friday April 6th. Shipping will take place around the 15th of April or earlier if possible.

Page is password protected. For the password please visit https://redd.it/86jsvg

Belmont.
cb93a9a0d15df55d8c752e7a3efb0c46.jpg
1d97f89eb150a0dce153da29ccbf9c6b.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom