What are you waiting on to arrive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Supply V2 single edge razor with custom settings and extra injector blades. Sweet 20% off on $100 plus orders till 3/3
3b774c52e56da67bc7834e6910023e92.jpg

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

img60999982.jpg

From Rakuten in Japan, for use with a Razorock Hawk v2. Posted this morning, the B-20's arrived in 3 days. We shall see when these turn up!
Heard a lot of good things about this blade for a Hawk. Can you please post a link. A shave compare with other blades you've used with the Hawk would be nice, when they arrive!

Heard a lot of good things about this blade for a Hawk. Can you please post a link. A shave compare with other blades you've used with the Hawk would be nice, when they arrive!

https://global.rakuten.com/en/store/ha-life/item/twoinone0550/ they also sell B-20 blades for injector razors and they are superb, so if the P-30 blades are anything like those they'll be superb. Cost £9.60 posted from Japan to the UK.

I have 2 Kai Pink blades to compare it to. I'll tag you when I use them.

https://global.rakuten.com/en/store/ha-life/item/twoinone0550/ they also sell B-20 blades for injector razors and they are superb, so if the P-30 blades are anything like those they'll be superb. Cost £9.60 posted from Japan to the UK.

I have 2 Kai Pink blades to compare it to. I'll tag you when I use them.
Thanks much for the quick response. [emoji3]

I use the Kai pinks in my Hawk2. The razor feels very smooth and efficient with no blade feel with this combination. I have the feather guard and PRO blades on the way to compare.

I also have a Supply V2 injector razor in the mail, with Supply branded blades (Schick?). Would be a good exploration of the two SEs and blade combos for the next few months.

Ordered a tube of Palmolive Menthol and Aqua Velva Musk, both product will be good for the coming warmer months. There are few other alternatives for Palmolive Menthol such as Proraso green, Williams menthol and my all time favourite Kent but the scent in that cream is just wonderful. Aqua Velva musk is another great aftershave suits both for warm and cold days, I only had a quarter of a bottle left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom