What are you waiting on to arrive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, fasten your seatbelts, gentlemen. Paid for and soon to be shipped to me are eighteen - yes, 18 (!) - Rooney Finest brushes, from another collector who decided it was time to unload some possessions. They include some Polos, Emillions, Stubbies, and a Beehive, among others. I paid a fortune for them, but I guess they're an investment. I'll probably put up 6-8 brushes for sale sometime soon to bring my Finest total down to a more "reasonable" 30 or so for my regular rotation.

Never have I had such a haul...

OK, fasten your seatbelts, gentlemen. Paid for and soon to be shipped to me are eighteen - yes, 18 (!) - Rooney Finest brushes, from another collector who decided it was time to unload some possessions. They include some Polos, Emillions, Stubbies, and a Beehive, among others. I paid a fortune for them, but I guess they're an investment. I'll probably put up 6-8 brushes for sale sometime soon to bring my Finest total down to a more "reasonable" 30 or so for my regular rotation.

Never have I had such a haul...
Can't wait for pictures!!

Right place,right time for me yesterday. I saw a Tatara Masamune SS razor on BST being sold by @The Gentleman. It's a razor I have wanted since I saw it and hoped to get one on BST. I couldn't help myself and I'll have one before the late Feb re release of the second batch. Happy Bunny. View attachment 32902
A very fine shave indeed Wayne, you won't be disapointed. :) P.

Guerlain Héritage top cap.:D

giphy.gif
Lol.....

I am due to finish my P&B Solaris so only fair I get something in to replace it right fellas?!?! :D

I saw that Shave Dash has some unobtanium soaps so couldn't resist two samples and a full product.
5g of P.160 Original
5g of Klar Kabinett Original
250g of Klar Kabinett Dusy

I read good things about all three and these things don't come around too often, strike whilst the iron is hot chaps.

I think there is one more purchase due tomorrow then back in hiding until Spring :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom