What are you waiting on to arrive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
After been totally disheartened with the Futur clone order from Ebay, with the refunded money i've put it towards ordering a Qshave from Aliexpress,this is what everybody should have got in the first place.
Qshave Adjustable.jpg

It will arrive on my doorstep within 7-10 days, it's also got tracking..I'm looking forward to my first shave with it.

Last edited:
Oh 'eck. After a lengthy conversation with a seller of attar perfumes on eBay, I've just made the following purchases;

Creed copies
Green Irish Tweed, Royal Water, Royal Oud, Sublime Vanille, Aventus, Imperial Millesime.
Tom Ford copies
Grey vetiver.

I may even be making more purchases soon... someone confiscate my wallet please. The seller has been exceptionally quick to respond, is exceptionally kind and has offered me a discount as well as a couple of Arabian-type perfume samples for me to trial vs the Western-type scents I'm more familiar with! I'll happily divulge the seller name if anyone wants it - their Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille copy I received today is entirely exquisite, for your information! I'll also report back on my take on the scents. I'm entirely unfamiliar with any of the originals, with a slight exception of Aventus (I have a bottle of Fine Platinum), but can give a 'first-time-triers' impression in reviews when the time comes!

Happy sunny Friday, all!

Saw these bowls and scuttles on UKWSS on Facebook made by a UK artisan potter and I've quite fancying a scuttle, so bought a matching pair

il_570xN.1204164240_miao.jpg

il_570xN.1251414261_7dpl.jpg

He sells thru Etsy and Ebay if anyone's looking

https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/GilesShavingCo

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/downhill_dude/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

Some discontinued Art of Shaving Rose Absolute shaving cream. Its advertising aims at women, but it is said to have one of the very best rose scents. I am going to pair it with an ancient Williams Rose shaving soap that makes great lather but has little fragrance left.
Z6MnECX.jpg
I like the mild rose scent of Klar Kabinett , nothing wrong with a bit of Rose :)

I am away from home this evening, yet I have still pulled the trigger on this.. :rolleyes:

Issey Miyake pour home aftershave.png

It has been years since I tried this and I can't wait.

..........and guys, lets keep this quiet and please don't tell the wife.
At this precise moment she is talking to her mother oblivious to what I am doing. :D

Take care everyone!
Wayne

I am away from home this evening, yet I have still pulled the trigger on this.. :rolleyes:

View attachment 25563

It has been years since I tried this and I can't wait.

..........and guys, lets keep this quiet and please don't tell the wife.
At this precise moment she is talking to her mother oblivious to what I am doing. :D

Take care everyone!
Wayne
Your secret is safe with us, rest assured . I tried a sample of this a while back and really liked it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom