What are you waiting on to arrive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some great purchases, look forward to seeing your thoughts on them, especially the bottom one. It's been in and out of my basket so often it must think it's doing the Hokey Cokey.

Hi Tom

Our eldest sent me an Amazon gift card for my birthday, so it was a chance to try some inexpensive scents.
I'll try that one first and review it in comparison to the Oud 24 Hours.
If the 24 Hours is anything to go by I shouldn't be disappointed.

Hi Tom

Our eldest sent me an Amazon gift card for my birthday, so it was a chance to try some inexpensive scents.
I'll try that one first and review it in comparison to the Oud 24 Hours.
If the 24 Hours is anything to go by I shouldn't be disappointed.
It is a fantastic scent, one of my favourites. I have yet to try a cheapie like those that has been unpleasant

Well my resolve didn't last very long. Her ladyships birthday today, so took her out shopping and a meal etc.
Sat home chilling and thought I would just browse the listing for soaps again on shaving station, bad move! I'm now waiting for dead sea, and harvest moon to turn up.

Well my resolve didn't last very long. Her ladyships birthday today, so took her out shopping and a meal etc.
Sat home chilling and thought I would just browse the listing for soaps again on shaving station, bad move! I'm now waiting for dead sea, and harvest moon to turn up.
A belated a Happy birthday to your good lady, I hope she had a fab day.
Browsing the soap listings.......will you ever learn! :)

A belated a Happy birthday to your good lady, I hope she had a fab day.
Browsing the soap listings.......will you ever learn! :)
Thank you, yes and no! :)
Funny enough, we almost text you before leaving truro to see if we could pop by, but then we decided to head to colliford lake where her best mate lives.
Next time.

An easy mistake to make. Waiting on Saponificio Varesino Cosmo Beta 4.2, Haslinger sage and Meisner Tremonia Himalayan Heights. Don't look at the smelly stuff either or you might end up with Castle Forbes Vetiver EDP and accompanying splash: Fine Green Vetiver classic.

My name's John and I'm an addict.

An easy mistake to make. Waiting on Saponificio Varesino Cosmo Beta 4.2, Haslinger sage and Meisner Tremonia Himalayan Heights. Don't look at the smelly stuff either or you might end up with Castle Forbes Vetiver EDP and accompanying splash: Fine Green Vetiver classic.

My name's John and I'm an addict.
Well done John, hi I'm Paul and Im an addict and I've now been soap free for two hours :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom