What are you waiting on to arrive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spent an hour and a half at the Sorting Office this morning trying to convince them that the parcel that the postie handed to me (the LASSC Woody Lavender from the PIF)...wasn't the parcel from OSP that was flagged as "delivered".
They can't find the OSP parcel.
I hope it turns up, I've never had one go missing before but there is a return address on the box so it's not like it can get lost forever unless the post man has delivered to a wrong address by mistake, strainger things have happened.

I hope it turns up, I've never had one go missing before but there is a return address on the box so it's not like it can get lost forever unless the post man has delivered to a wrong address by mistake, strainger things have happened.
The problem I have is that the premise is that the package is in my possession and I have absolutely no proof to the contrary until the parcel is found.

The problem I have is that the premise is that the package is in my possession and I have absolutely no proof to the contrary until the parcel is found.
The postman had to scan my OSP package today so there should be a digital record of time and date it was delivered, so if your postman delivered your post yesterday say at 13.00 and the scan time does not match up with the time that your postman delivered then they must admit something is amiss, just a thought.

James has supplied a tracking number that comes up on RM's website as "Delivered...20/04."
It is impossible as I was in to receive one package and a bunch of letters and no card to say a delivery had been attempted at another time.

I had a parcel delivered today (a case for the Samsung S8+) which I signed for. What is most impressive is that I signed for the parcel in Leicester when I was in a meeting in Loughborough, I even had an email to tell me I had signed for it!

I had a parcel delivered today (a case for the Samsung S8+) which I signed for. What is most impressive is that I signed for the parcel in Leicester when I was in a meeting in Loughborough, I even had an email to tell me I had signed for it!
I have had a similar experience with DPD,...delivered through letterbox, but I let them know that I didn't appreciate being told that I'd signed for something, when I wasn't even in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom